Refer Medical Guardian services — improve a person’s quality of life.
80% of people say they seek recommendations from those they know when making a purchase of any kind.
The Truth About Senior Falls
Falls are the #1 cause of serious injuries to seniors, leading to over 800,000 hospitalizations each year and 27,000 deaths. The two most common injuries among seniors who have experienced a fall are broken hips and head trauma.
50% of people aged 75+ fall at home
2x more likely to fall again if fallen once before
80% of falls occur in the bathroom
90% of older adults who get help within 1 hour after a fall will return home
While a medical alert system cannot prevent a fall from occurring, it can limit the severity of injuries after a fall. Making direct referrals make a direct impact on a person’s life by recommending the resources they need to live a healthier and safer life.
Referrals That Benefit More Than One
We’re Your Partner For Success
Our main goal is providing seniors with the safety net they need in order to feel secure at home as they age.
For Companies and Organizations:
- Access to the latest technology innovation to help better serve customers
- Dedicated Medical Guardian account manager
- Recognized as #1 medical alert provider in the country
- Global Award-Winning Customer Care Team
- Rated fastest response time by top review sites
- State of the art, UL- certified 24/7 monitoring centers
- On-demand access to real-time customer data
- A medical alert system is a proven way to remain in your own home, longer
- Receiving help within the first hour of experiencing a fall or medical emergency ensures a 90% chance of returning to independent living after a hospital visit
- People without medical alert devices spend an average of 13 more days in nursing homes or rehab facilities than those who have invested in medical alert systems for the home