FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Medical Guardian launches a new product: MGMove smartwatch
Medical Guardian has released its newest product: the MGMove, a medical alert smartwatch. The MGMove is a stylish yet simple-to-use smartwatch that comes with life-saving monitoring and smartwatch technology, such as step and calorie counting, location finder, activity levels, battery life, and more, that both the user and loved ones can review. The MGMove was intentionally created to offer features that promote the whole health of active adults, including their social, cognitive, and physical wellbeing.
Like the entire suite of Medical Guardian’s medical alerts, the MGMove smartwatch offers life-saving access to emergency help. The watch has two ways to call for help: a discreet red SOS button on the side of the watch or a swipe-to-alert feature on the watch’s LED display. Placing a call puts the wearer in immediate two-way communication with a trained and certified emergency operator who works within a dedicated US-based monitoring center. Once called, the operator assesses the need and contacts emergency personnel or a loved one.
The MGMove was intentionally created to offer features that promote the whole health of active adults, including their social, cognitive, and physical wellbeing.
“Our team designed all of the software and user experience design for the MGMove, ensuring our customers can easily navigate the growing barriers in their life such as loneliness, memory loss, and declining mobility,” said Geoff Gross, founder and CEO, Medical Guardian.
The new device is easy to use and includes many features that support those who want to live independently while remaining safe, active, and connected, including:
- Activity Tracking: set daily activity goals and see calories expended based on steps and weight.
- Speech-to-text technology: easily communicate with loved ones by speaking directly into the watch.
- Location Services: Using the powerful 4G LTE network, track the location of users with pinpoint accuracy.
- Reminder Alerts: Calendar notifications and reminders send gentle notifications to users of pre-set events, such as a doctor’s appointment or when to take medications.
- Charging Cradle: An easy-to-use charging cradle with voice-assist tells the user when the device is charging properly.
For more information about the MGMove, please call (800) 668-9200. For press and PR inquiries, please call (201) 577-4745 or email email@example.com.